Inflatable Island Ph is indeed the biggest floating playground in Asia! Located just 3 hours away for Manila, this 3,400 square meters floating playground is packed with slides, swings, obstacles, trampolines should be in your bucket list this summer!😊
- From Cubao, ride a bus (Victory or Genesis) going to Olongapo. Bus fare is Php 230-250 one way. Travel time 3-4 hours
- From Olongapo, ride a blue jeepney near Chowking and ask the driver to drop you off at Inflatable Island. Jeepney fare is Php 9. Travel time 8-10 minutes
- For those who will bring a car, just follow Waze
For booking, click here Inflatable Island Ph.
I suggest you book online because it’s Php 100 cheaper. We booked the 6:00AM slot for Splash for Php 699, which is 2 hour pass in the inflatable island but whole day at Samba Beach, Bali lounge and Floating zoo.
Before heading to the beach, you will see lockers for rent (prices are shown above) Don’t leave your valuables unattended in the Bali lounge while you’re inside the inflatable island.
For girls, I suggest to wear a rashguard and board shorts. I love swim suits but in this scenario, better be safe or else your bikinis might fall off.😊
Once done with the orientation, they will ask you to sign a waiver then get your life vest. And you’re on the way to play!
- Book the earliest slot, 6AM on weekends, as it gets very hot around 8AM. Also the later slots can be full so you will have to wait and take turns to enjoy each activity
- Bring sunblock unless you want to get toasted
- Proper attire – rashguard and board shorts
- Bring GoPro or action camera, I don’t recommend to use your smartphones during the activities
- Don’t remove your wrist tag
- Life vest should always be on inside the Inflatable Island, but it’s not allowed in the Bali lounge
Inflatable Island – here you’ll feel the adrenaline rush, excitement, happiness while going through the challenges, but I tell you it is tiring! I think 2 hours is enough to go through everything, unless you have high endurance then go for the whole day haha!
Good thing there’s the Bali lounge. There are comfortable and colorful bean bags under cute umbrellas that you can rest on after a heart pumping activities. So colorful, looks really pleasing in the eyes. I love it!💛💖💜❤️💚💙