Tali Beach is located at Tali Subdivision in Nasugbu, Batangas just 2-3 hours away from Manila. For those who are looking for a beach to relax that’s not crowded, this is the place to be. The beaches are only a few minutes away from the houses. The amazing view and relaxed environment provides a perfect place to escape our busy lives in the city. Unlike many resorts, Tali Beach gives you the privacy that you want, add the scenic view at a very reasonable price.
While I was looking for a beach to spend our Easter, I stumbled upon DG Travel and Tours page as they are offering a day tour to Tali Beach for only Php 1,199! I immediately messaged them and booked for next day’s tour.😎
Please take note that this is a private subdivision, and only the members of their home owners or the owners of the lots and houses there are allowed to bring guests.
Cliff Diving: There’s 5 feet, 10 feet and 20 feet. I didn’t try because I was worried that noone will look after my little boy. Plus, I’m wearing a bandeau bikini and I don’t want to risk it falling apart haha!😂
After Sunset Beach, we had some snacks on the top of the Marina Beach. We saw some nice and huge houses and wondered who owns it. We were told that some of the beach houses there are owned by famous business tycoons, politicians, foreigners, and artists. Like that one right there!
And then, we had lunch. You can bring your own food, but they also offer Grilled Chicken with unlimited rice for Php150. No eating at the beach, so we had to go back to the organizer’s place to eat.
I noticed this sign in every area of Tali Beach, which is really good. The place is well maintained and even the home owners clean up if they see even a tiny trash. So for those going there, please do the same.😊
Kyle and I had an amazing time, add our sunburn haha!😎 Thank you to Allan of DG Travel and Tours for organizing this and making sure all our needs were met. Also thanks to to this bunch for entertaining my little traveler.
For the inclusions and proposed itinerary, please refer below:
- Van transfer
- Entrance fees
- Tali beaches tour (Sunset/Pebble or Marina/Palm and Main beach)
- Comfort room with shower and bidet
- Extra Bathroom for guys
This is just a guide for the tour participants and may change due to weather conditions, traveling pace, etc.
- 4:30 AM – Call Time MOA KFC (Infront of Telstra building)
- 5:00 AM – Departure from MOA
- 6:10 AM – Reach NAIC Mcdo/Jollibee/7 11 for drive thru
- 7:30 AM – Reach Kaybiang Tunnel and overlooking for Photo ops
- 8:40 AM – Reach Mountain View lot for changing of clothes
- 9:00 AM – Sunset Beach (Cliff Dive and Long beach)
- 11:00 AM – Optional Pebble or Marina Beach (Relax Beach or Snorkeling for Corals and Fish)
- 12:00 PM – Lunch (Own account or grilled service)
- 1:00 PM – Main Beach and Palm Beach
- 4:00 PM – Fix up
- 5:00 PM – Prepare for sunset photoshoot
- 6:00 PM – ETD to Manila
- 9:00 PM – Arrival at MOA KFC
That was how Kyle and I spent our Easter Sunday. To know more of my adventures, please visit Althea’s Adventures. Happy travels!😎