If you love art and Instagram, you may want to visit this place. It’s so Instragrammable! I love the feels inside, white background is perfect for your OOTD pose. Just browse through this photo blog and experience it for yourself.
They are open every Tuesday to Sunday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. I was able to spend half day here with my boys.☺️
How to get there:
- Address: #1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights, Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines
- If you have a private car, just use Waze. It’s always easier.😊
- For commuters, you may take a jeepney or FX bound to Antipolo-Simbahan or Antipolo-Shopwise, Tanay. Fare is around Php 40-45. Get off at Ynares Center.
- At Ynares Center, ride a tricycle and tell the driver to drop you off at Pinto Art Museum. Fare is Php 40.
- Php 200 – regular ticket
- Php 180 – senior citizens and PWD. Make sure to bring your IDs
- Php 100 – children and students with school IDs
- 3 years old and below are free
- They also offer photoshoots, you may contact them at 02-6971015 for more information.
There are a lot of photos that I haven’t uploaded, but these are my favorites. Go visit Pinto Art Museum! They also have a cafe that serves good food, although a little pricey.
For more of my adventures, please visit Althea’s Adventures. Happy travels!☺️