Last hurrah before the rainy season! We went to Laiya with no reservation or plan. All we thought of is going to the beach, relax, and bond. So, we did resort to resort and checked out the best yet affordable for our barkada trip.
I already saw someone posted about this resort online and it made me curious. Buracai de Laiya Hotel & Resort is located at Sitio Biga, Brgy. Hugom, Laiya, San Juan, Batangas 4226. You may email them to book through firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at these numbers: 09996002518 / 09473405127.
Check in time is 2:00 PM and check out is 12:00 PM. But, they allowed us to check in early since there’s a room available. I wasn’t able to take a photo of our room, it’s in the vlog though. Our room was PHP 9,000 for 6 persons, and since we were 8, we had to add PHP 1,000 per person.
Early swim after a 3 hours travel. Look at the view from the infinity pool!
It was raining in Manila at the time, but it was sunny in Laiya
The resort at night! It’s even more beautiful with the lights on.
There’s free breakfast included in our accommodation. After breakfast, we went straight to the beach. Kaeser and Nix caught some waves!
We also did banana boat, unfortunately, no one brought a GoPro so we weren’t able to capture our fun moments. Last time I did the banana boat was like more than 10 years go, I swear, it was so much fun!
Then, we relaxed in the pool…
It was a short trip, but, definitely worth it! The place is peaceful and more private than the nearby resorts. Highly recommended by me and my friends!
It was a weekend well spent indeed with this solid group a.k.a. WOLO Gang! 🙂
- By car, you can use Waze it
- Via commute, ride and Alps bus going to San Juan Batangas, fare is PHP 198
- At drop off, walk towards Laiya Terminal and ride a jeep going to Brgy. Hugom, fare is PHP 40
- Then ride a tricycle going to Buracai de Laiya hotel and resort, fare is PHP 150-200.
- If you have a reservation, you can ask the hotel to pick you up from Brgy. Hugom
- Only Smart has signal, you have to walk by the beach to get some Globe signal. They also don’t have WiFi, so this is the perfect time to bond with no distraction!
- You may bring your own food, light snacks only
- Corkage fee will apply for PHP 500 for 5 persons and below. In excess of 5, additional PHP 100 per person will be charged
- Corkage fee for a bottle of liquor is PHP 100 and PHP 300 for a case of beer. Non- alcoholic beverages like soda, juices & water are exempted
- Bringing of any cooking equipment especially rice cooker is strictly prohibited. They don’t allow cooking, but you can grill at the beach front using their equipment
- There’s a space for parking
- Pets are not allowed
To check out our whole experience in the resort, you may watch vlog: