There are times in motherhood when you just want peace and quiet and have some “Mom-Me-Time”. So last year, Mother’s day, I packed my bag and decided to go somewhere. Google, being my best friend, helped me find a spa near my place called Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens Spa located at Loreland Farm Resort in Antipolo City.
- If you have a car, it will be easy to go there with the help of Waze.
- By commute, you can take a jeepney or FX going to Antipolo City from Cubao. Make sure to tell the driver to drop you off Unciano Medical Center.
- Once in Unciano, take a tricycle going to Loreland Farm Resort
- The complete address is Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa Loreland Farm Resort Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City, Philippines 1870
- For pools and spa: Monday-Friday, Sunday from 10AM to 9PM and Saturday from 10AM to 11PM
- Luljetta’s Cafe: 10AM to 9PM daily
- Day tour spa starts with Php1,100 inclusive of snacks and drinks. Unfortunately, I was not able to take photos of it 😦
- For more info about the spa packages and overnight stay, you can click this website I found in Google.
- Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa is by reservation basis.
- Confirmed guests are guaranteed of entrance and or spa services if payment has been made in advance and upon presentation of a booking order in our reception.
- Walk in guests are not guaranteed of entrance and or spa services especially on weekends and peak season.
So, if you’re looking for a place where you can unwind and relax with a peaceful ambiance, good food, quiet, amazing view and friendly staff (who can take your pics if you’re alone lol). I highly recommend this spa! 🙂
For more of my adventures and reviews of the places I’ve been to, you can check out my blog Althea’s Adventures. Enjoy! 🙂