This post was long overdue. Exactly a year ago, March 2020, a week before the lockdown, we were able to visit this chill place that offers freediving and scuba diving. Since I love freediving and the ocean for that matter, we were able to start our summer by scuba diving at Summer Cruise Diving Resort. They are at Brgy. Balite, San Luis, Batangas, just two hours away from Manila. For reservations you may contact them at 09478127671/09166663772 or email email@example.com￼
This is a fan room with sea view and shared bathroom. Room rate is PHP1,600 from Saturday to Sunday, other nights it’s PHP985 for 2 pax.You can feel the fresh air upon waking up in the morning! Chillin’ while waiting for the sunset The next day, this little boy just want to chill We watched a video on intro scuba dive before going into the water
Suited up!Preparing to dive I finally saw school of jacks! So happy!
Kaeser enjoyed too!Happy divers! It’s always a fun experience being in the ocean Japanese lunch before checking out! If you like fishing, just look at this big catch! Photo from their Instagram page
Thank you, Kai and Mr. Toyofumi Tagayaki, for inviting us here. We really enjoyed and hoping to have our PADI Open Water Course soon.
- Room Rates – Weekdays PHP700/pax. Weekends PHP800/pax
- Scuba Diving intro – PHP1,800
- PADI Open Water Course – PHP14,800
- Freediving intro – PHP1,500
- Life Vest and Buoy – free
- Mask and Snorkel rental – PHP150
- Fins rental – PHP100
- Aqua shoes rental – PHP100
- Corkage food and liquor – PHP200
How to get to there:
- From LRT Buendia or Cubao, take a DLTB or JAM Transit with LEMERY Sign
- Get off at Xentro Mall or at the Terminal. 210
- Take a trike to san luis brgy balite look for Parking A of Summer Cruise – Php 150 / ride.
- Boat Transfers: Php 50 / way – parking to/from Summer Cruise
- Are there any convenient stores nearby? Yes. 10 minutes prior reaching the Binukbok Parking area. There’s also 7-Eleven and Alfamart along the way
- Are there ATMs? Yes. There’s a LandBank ATM after 7-Eleven
- Can I bring food and drinks? Yes, however there’s a corkage fee
- Can I order food at the resort? Yes. Menu depends on the available ingredients. You may order ahead of check-in if you prefer food of your cho
- Can I order drinks? No drinks are sold due to the liquor ban
- Can I bring my own tent or hammock? Yes, PHP450 for pitch tent
- Is there a griller we can use? Yes. There are grilling areas and you may use it for free
- Do you offer boat rides to Binukbok and Ligpo Island? Yes. Rates depend on the number of people.
Watch our diving experience here:
There are renovations on going when we were there so the photos here might be outdated. It’s a simple place, but so chill and peaceful. We love the staff, they are very friendly and accommodating.
I hope this blog helps if you’re looking for a scuba center in Batangas. For more of my budget travels and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Happy safe travels!