Ahhhh! After 4 months of no travel, 100 plus days into quarantine, finally I was able to go out (not just grocery) and breathe fresh air! I feel more like myself again! Mind you, for travelers and extrovert like me, staying at home can be crazy sometimes. Although I fully understand the severity of our situation right now, it took a toll on me most days. But hey, there’s a lot of lesson learned, more time with family, we’re healthy, and that’s the most important thing!
So… just two days ago, one of my best friends told us that they’re visiting this place. I was like “seriously there’s an open cafe now?”, but my mind is screaming “let’s go!!!”. This is another hidden gem in Rizal that you definitely shouldn’t miss. Located at Lot 18 Block 178 Eastridge Executive Village, Tayuman, Binangonan Rizal, this place is what you need right now if you need a breather from all the stress, worries, and anxiety. It’s a special events place with a 360º view of Laguna lake, Pililia Windmills, and mountains. I promise you’ll enjoy the sunset, moon and starry night. We were there from opening to closing, 2:00PM – 6:30PM. They are open from Tuesday through Sunday, and closed during Mondays. Super affordable entrance fee, for only PHP200, you get to enjoy their artwork and the spectacular view!￼
Our friend’s car modeling with this view is just wow!
How to get there?
- If you’re using a car, you can search it in Waze
- Via commute, take a shuttle to Thunderbird
- Take a UV Express from Megamall or Starmall Crossing to Binangonan or SM Angono.
- Drop off at Scrapyard beside 7/11 Angono corner Col Guido road.
- Ride a tricyle to ArtSector or a shuttle from Skippers MVB Building (infront of AlfaMart)
1st Level: Front rock garden with cactus and agave. You’ll be welcomed with this barn door that I so love!
2nd Level: Entrance balcony. Gallery 1, Bar 1, Bar 2, Gallery 2. Big rock w/ waterfalls, rock garden, room w/ bathroom, rock balcony.
3rd Level: Balcony, Fireplace, Gallery 3, Gallery 4, Cafe area
4th Level: Roof deck
5th Level: Chimney Rooftop with 360º view
This would be my favorite place here. The 360º view and fresh air, ahhh so relaxing!
Date goals at the Chimney rooftop LOL!
Please note that ArtSector may not be suitable for small children due to its height and balconies. Parents or guardians are required to look after their children.
There’s a lot of beautiful artwork that you can see there. Sadly, I focused on the view so I wasn’t able to take much photos of the artwork.
My friends and I are COVID-19 free so please don’t worry if we were close to each other in this photo. Note that we also wore our masks before entering, but removed it since we were eating and taking photos.
We stayed at the 3rd level by the fireplace, although it was hot around 2:00PM – 4:00PM as the sun hits directly to this spot. ￼
They have specific menu for July, and honestly there’s just a few to choose from. However, I think the food was great with a reasonable price. We ordered Pizza Margherita, Lemon Grass Wings, and Pesto Pasta.
Here’s the menu for July:
Since we stayed there until they closed, we were able to experience the view at night. So nice!!!
Photo Shoots & Special Events:
- Outdoors: PHP8,000 for 5 hours. In excess of 5 pax, PHP500 per head, in excess of 5 hours, PHP1,000.
- All Areas: PHP15,000 for 5 hours. In excess of 5 pax PHP500 per head, in excess of 5 hours PHp1,000.
- If there are props, big tripod, lighting, photographer, changing of clothes that means it’s a photo shoot and they charge a photo shoot rate
- With Bond: Refundable if there is no damage at the ArtSector
- Strictly NO MASK NO ENTRY
- Sanitize before you enter
- Social Distancing – 2 meters
- No entry for those with fever and cough
- Reservation is required 2 days before the date of the visit. PM them through their FB page
- First come first served basis in their cafe
- Self Service. Claim your preorder/packed food at Bar 1. Dining at Levels 2, 3, 4, 5
- Throw your own trash
- No climbing. ArtSector is not liable for any casualties or accidents.
- Please do not touch the paintings/artwork
- No running, jumping, stomping and shouting
- No pets allowed
- No bringing outside food and drinks inside
- No smoking in all areas
I hope this blog helps and you got all the information you need before paying a visit at ArtSector. Better be early so you can get the best seats, and take photos with less people. I promise this place is really worth visiting! For more of my adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!