Craving for some donuts? These mini donuts are easy to make with only 3 ingredients! For sure this is in your pantry, so go and make some with your kids at home!
- 1 pack of Hotcake Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- In a bowl, combine the hotcake mix and milk
- Transfer the mixture to a ziplock plastic and cut a small hole at the edge
- Using the hole, make small donuts and deep fry
- Drain the excess oil in a strainer
- Once dried, dip it in white sugar
- Serve while crispy!
Here’s the video of how I made it:
More easy no bake recipes to enjoy with your kids on my blog soon! For more of my recipes, budget travels, and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!