I’ve been wanting to bake Banana Loaf for so long but I don’t have an oven. Thanks to YouTube, I was able to find a way to COOK IT! You can use a steamer or a large cooking pan! Watch the video to know how I made a Banana Loaf with no oven!
- 4pieces ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sliced almonds
- Chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- Mash the bananas in a bowl
- Combine the mashed banana, eggs, butter, brown sugar, flour, baking soda and cinnamon together. Mix well.
- Spread some melted butter in the loaf pan
- Transfer the mixture in the loaf pan
- Top it with walnuts, sliced almonds and chocolate chips
- Put water in a big cooking pan, preheat for 10 mins
- Cook for 35-40 minutes in medium heat
Here’s how it looks like before going into the cooking pan
Here’s the video of how I made it:
More easy no bake recipes to enjoy with your kids on my blog soon! For more of my recipes, budget travels, and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!