They say everyone loves pizza, especially kids. Why not make homemade pizza with your kids? This is super easy to make and delicious too! This quarantine, let’s involve our kids in cooking simple dishes at home.
- 4 slices of bread
- 3 pieces of ham
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Pinch of pepper
Note: The amount of ingredients depends on how many pizza bread you’ll make. You can add as you please.
- Fry the ham and cut into square pieces, set aside.
- Spread the tomato sauce onto the bread
- Top it with slices of ham and pineapple bits
- Add cheese, you can put as much as you’d like
- Sprinkle with some pepper (this is optional)
- Microwave for about three minutes or until the cheese melts
- Cut the bread into half so it’ll look like small pizza slices
- For more flavor, add a little bit of hot sauce!
Here’s a simple video to show you how I made it:
More easy home cooked recipes to enjoy with your kids on my blog soon! For more of my recipes, budget travels, and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!