Perhaps many of you have done this before, and believe it or not, I’m doing it for the first time LOL. You only need four ingredients and super easy to make!
- 1 tablespoon of crushed graham
- 12-16 pieces Graham crackers (you can add more depending on your preference)
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups of mangoes thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well.
- I used two microwaveable container for this. Arrange four pieces of graham crackers at the bottom. I like to have thick layer at the bottom part.
- On the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
- Spread out the cream mixture.
- Then, spread out the thin sliced mangoes on top of the cream.
- Make another layer of graham crackers, and spread the cream. You can add of layers of graham if you want.
- Garnish the top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
- Chill for at least three hours before serving.
Here’s the video for your reference:
I’d love to share more easy to make desserts for you guys! For more of my homemade recipes, budget travels, and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!