Ahh how KDramas influenced our meals these past few months, agree? We usually buy Shin or Jin ramen and enjoy it while watching our favorite KDrama series. How about adding some twist with the normal Korean instant noodles?
- 1 pack Korean instant noodles
- 1 egg (cut in half)
- 2-3 pcs Roasted seaweed
- 200 grams slice of rib eye beef
- 2 tablespoon corn
- Cook the rib eye to medium heat, sprinkle it with salt and pepper until medium brown
- Boil the egg
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions
- Once the noodles are cooked, transfer it in a bowl. Top with rib eye, corn, egg, roasted seaweed, and scallions
- Enjoy while hot!
Here’s the video for your reference:
I hope you enjoyed this blog, I still have so many Korean dishes to share with you guys! For more of my recipes, budget travels, and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!