The famous cheesy tuna pie! Here’s my simple version perfect for your afternoon snack!
- 6-7 slices of bread
- Century Tuna flakes in oil (drained)
- 4 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Cut the crust of the bread
- Flatten the bread using a rolling pin or a spoon
- Cut the bread crust into pieces
- Drain the oil of the tuna
- Add the mayonnaise, bread crust, and salt. Mix well
- Cut the cheese into strips
- Put some tuna mixture and cheese into the bread
- Roll the bread and secure edges with a fork
- Beat the eggs then dip it in the egg and bread crumbs
- Deep fry until golden brown
- Drain the excess oil
- This should make 6-7 pies. Serve while hot!
It goes well with a smoothie, so yummy!
Here’s the video of how I made it:
I’m so excited to make new dishes for my boys! For more of my recipes, budget travels, and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!