Craving for chocolate cake this quarantine? For the sweet tooth out there like me, here’s an easy chocolate cake recipe for you!🍫
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- Mix all ingredients in a mug
- Microwave for one minute
- Top with confectioner sugar (optional)
Look at that! It expanded so beautifully!
Here’s the video for your reference:
Mommies, I know you’re somehow running our of ideas on what snacks to make/cook for your kids. I feel you! That’s why with teamwork, we can help each other get through this! More easy recipes coming your way, please stay tuned!