Who’s been binge-watching KDramas this quarantine? I do! That’s why I’ve been craving for Korean food as well! I did homemade kimchi last week, and now cooked kimchi fried rice! So yummy and healthy too!
- 3 cups white rice
- 1/2 cup kimchi (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon soy bean paste
- 1/2 small can meatloaf
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Sauté onion, garlic, and meatloaf
- Add the rice
- Add chopped kimchi
- Add soybean paste and mix well
- Add some salt and pepper
- Fry the egg – sunny side up
- In a small bowl, put half of the cooked kimchi rice
- Top it with egg
- You can garnish it with chopped green onions and roasted seaweed (which I don’t have at the moment)
My homemade kimchi!
Here’s the video of how I made it:
I’ll be posting my homemade kimchi as well, please stay tuned! For more of my recipes, budget travels, and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!