This Dalgona Coffee, has been trending since TikTok. I tried it so many times and failed, only because I was using 3-in-1 coffee. So, I finally bought instant coffee and took the time to make it. LOL. Better late than never! Here’s my version of Dalgona Coffee.
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- Milk of your choice
- Dark Chocolate for topping (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee, sugar and hot water
- Whisk it for about 5 minutes until the mixture become frothy
- Fill a glass almost full with milk, then add ice
- Top it with the whipped coffee mixture
- Add whatever toppings you like, but this is optional
I used a timer while filming the video and I find it amusing how the color of the mixture changes every minute:
I added dark chocolate for the toppings, and this is the final product!
Here’s the video of how I made it:
Create your own version of Dalgona coffee and share if with your family and friends! For more of my recipes, budget travels, and adventures, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Stay safe everyone!