Avocados are packed with vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as niacin, folate, magnesium, potassium, riboflavin, and pantothenic acid. They are also a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, and beta-carotene. For those who are on ketogenic diet, avocados are a favorite as most the calories come from fat.
This is another easy and healthy meal for you to enjoy. If you like Avocado or want some easy and healthy breakfast or snack, you can try this!
- 1 small avocado
- 1 slice whole grain bread or sourdough
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 egg (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, salt, and pepper
- Gently mash with the back of a fork and set aside
- Toast the bread with butter
- Fry the egg (optional)
- Top the toasted bread with mashed avocado mixture
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper
- Best served crispy and hot
I promise, it’s so yummy!
Here’s the vlog for your reference: