During this quarantine period, what we usually do is cook and eat! Want a healthy snack for less than 200 calories? With only 4 ingredients, here’s a simple and healthy snack for you. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond or fresh milk
- 1 teaspoon honey or sweetener
- Fruit topping of your choice: mango, strawberry, blueberry
- In a mason jar, put all the ingredients and mix well.
- Let it settle for about 1-2 minutes and mix again until you don’t see the chia seeds clumping.
- Cover the jar and put in the fridge overnight or for about 4-8 hours.
- You can eat it in the jar or place it in a bowl. Add your favorite fruit as topping. Enjoy it while cold!
- Chia pudding can be stored in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Here’s the vlog on how I did it:
Since we are in quarantine for more than a month now and our travel plans are all cancelled or postponed, I’ll be sharing my home cooking for the past few weeks. I hope this will be helpful as well!