Zenfone Selfie 4 Pro is the newest addition to the Zenfone series of ASUS. It was launched in the Philippines last Aug 19, 2017 at the SMX Convention Center, just two days after its release in Taiwan.
So, what’s special about this phone? The camera! For travel bloggers like me, it is important to have nice photos to post on my blog and social media accounts that’s why I can’t wait to use the Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro on my upcoming travels!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- A red Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro
- User guide
- Warranty information
- Sim card ejector tool
- Transparent case
- Micro USB cable for charging
- Wall charger
- Ear phones with extra ear tips
The Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro is priced at Php 18,995. It comes in three colors: Rouge Red, Deepsea Black and Sunlight Gold. I’m loving this red one, so posh!❤️
Summary of features:
- The main selfie camera features a Sony IMX362 dual pixel image sensor with ASUS DuoPixel™ camera technology to capture gorgeous, 24MP* shots of you and a wide
- 4K UHD selfie videos
- Octa-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 processor with 4GB RAM
- Fast charging that supplies 10W (5V/2A) of power to its 3000mAh battery
- ASUS SonicMaster 4.0 technology
Full specifications can be read here.
To this day in age, wherein smartphones are becoming a necessity, how would you choose the right one that fits your lifestyle? I came across this smartphone and it caught my attention in a snap!
I love the elegant design, it’s slim and lightweight! Perfect for an on the go Mommy and traveler like me. I like the feel of my fingertips when typing and browsing. And the best part, the photos are full of life! I’m so excited to use the ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro!
SELFIES CAN HELP
Yes, it’s possible! Every selfie taken with any of the Zenfone 4 series and posted with #Zenfone #WeLoveSelfieandWefie #WeLovePhotoPH #4theSmile is a donation to Operation Smile, an organization made to help children with cleft lips and palates. Remember, every selfie counts!