Barkin’ Blends Dog Cafe is best for dog lovers!🐶 It’s a nice place to bond with your family, the kids will surely love it! The cafe is well maintained, the staff will assist you if you want to take photos with the dogs. The dogs are cute, playful and well trained.
Fruit shakes are okay, Kaeser said the milktea tastes good.
- Address: 2nd Floor, J&R Concon Center, 91, Rosa Alvero Street, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila
- Contact: 02-5337290
- Store Hours: 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM, closed on Tuesdays
- Entrance Fee: Php 219 with one free drink. Good for two hours.
DOG ZONE RULES (from their website)
- Safety for our human guests and dog residents is our utmost priority. Before entering the Dog Zone, kindly observe the following.
- Submit your ticket as you enter the Dog Zone. Strictly no ticket, no entry. Please note that a single entry purchased is non-transferrable. The 2 hour provided by the ticket can only be consumed by a single person.
- Kindly change your footwear to the slippers provided as you enter the Dog Zone.
- You may use the lockers provided to store your belongings. Always bring your valuables with you and do not leave them unattended. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- Please keep your locker key safe at all times. The loss of your locker key will result in a Php 500.00 fine.
- Sanitize before and after you leave the Dog Zone.
- Bringing food is not allowed inside the Dog Zone.
- Only sealed drinks are allowed inside the Dog Zone. Ensure that your drinks are kept on the table at all times.
- Do not feed our Barkin’ Buddies any kind of food or drink.
- Do not wake up sleeping Barkin’ Buddies.
- Do not carry our Barkin’ Buddies. You may simply sit on the floor to play and mingle with them.
- Do not tease or taunt our Barkin’ Buddies. Please keep your watches, car keys, jewelry or any other lose or hanging accessories away from them.
- Do not pull our Barkin’ Buddies’ tail or ears or do anything that could physically hurt them. In the event that our Barkin’ Buddies get an injury, you are held responsible for all veterinary care costs.
- Please avoid shouting, screaming, or making any loud noise that may startle our Barkin’ Buddies.
- No horse playing in the Dog Zone.
- Expectant mothers are not allowed inside the Dog Zone.
- Children 12 years of age and below must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Outsider dogs are not allowed inside the Dog Zone.
- Taking pictures is okay but no flash photography.
- Please ensure that you are free from cough, colds, or fever.
Upon entering, you will need to change to their slippers. They will assign you a locker for your bags and shoes. This is free.
We immediately asked the staff to help us take a photo with the dogs.
That’s how we spent our Sunday afternoon. For more of my adventures and interesting restaurant reviews, click Althea’s Adventures. Happy travels!☺️